Based in Market Harborough, we have a unique and vibrant delicatessen alongside our bakery that sells a full and diverse range of English and continental foods, award winning Melton Mowbray pork pies, homemade artisan breads, cakes, and confectionary.
We pride ourselves on our renowned Cheese Counter offering the best of local, British and Continental Cheeses with a weekly delivery from Rungis Market in Paris.
New Lines added:
- Two Birds Spirits – Locally distilled spirits including London Dry Gin, Absinthe, Vodka, After Dinner Mint Vodka, Raspberry Vodka and Seasonal Specialities
- Warner Edwards Distillery – Award winning locally distilled Elderflower Gin, London Dry Gin, Queen Victoria’s Rhubarb Gin and Sloe Gin
- Wilkin & Sons TIPTREE – Newly extended range including Fruit Curds and Speciality seasonal Flavours
- Cartwright & Butler – Yorkshire based company producing an exciting and unique range of biscuits and savouries
- Belvoir Fruit Cordials and Pressés
- Fox’s Spices – A full range of superb condiments and spices for authentic tasting home cooking
- A range of biscuits made under the auspices of the Women’s Institute Recipes
- Leicestershire Handmade Cheese Company; Two new and exciting cheeses, Bosworth Field and Battlefield Blue.
- Local Beers from Local Breweries including; The Langtons Brewery, Frog Island Brewery, Dow Bridge Brewery, The Grainstore, Phipps Brewery, Gundog Ales and Hoggleys Brewery